January 6, 2021
You’ve busy getting ready for your new addition – prepping the nursery, helping your other kids adjust, trying to figure out what exactly you need and don’t need.
And now it’s time to decide – do you want newborn pictures when your little one arrives? And if so, what kind do you want?
In-home sessions are a favorite for families or newborns. Here’s a few reasons why I always advocate for an in-home session:
1. Your emotional walls are down. You’re in the place you laugh and cry the most. There are memories there that no other space can have.
2. Nobody has YOUR home. Therefor your session is unique to you!
3. In-home sessions tend to make clients realize just how special their space is.
4. There’s no rushing out of the house, or stress about getting ready with a brand new baby.
5. It’s baby led. You can nurse, feed, snuggle, bathe – we’ll follow the prompts of your baby.
6. It’s all about connections, emotions and details. The authentic, sentimental moments; the quiet, beautiful ordinary that is you – in the comfort of your home – welcoming your new little one with those that you love the most.
That, to me, is why an In-Home Newborn Session is the best. Those previous, raw moments are fleeting but those memories of your family, in your home, will last a lifetime.